Hood AmScuD X-STRETCH
The 5mm AmScuD X-STRETCH wetsuit hood will help you stay in the water for longer. Made from insulating neoprene, the 5mm wetsuit hood helps to prevent heat loss. Most of your body’s heat is lost through your head, so using a wetsuit hood means you can stay in the water even the coldest of conditions. Complete with a nylon inner so putting the hood on and taking it off is simple.
Protect your head with a 5mm thick Hood. Suitable for rather cold water. The head will not feel tightness because the size of neoprene is rather thin. Easy to use and remove because the material is thinner.
- Super comfortable, 5mm super stretch neoprene material
- Lightweight hood with wind resistant mesh panelling
- Soft nylon inner fabric
- Balaclava style design for keeping warm in cold weather
- Perfect for a range of water sports including scuba diving, surfing and kayaking
Tips for choosing a hood:
– Don’t worry too much in choosing the size of the hood. For hoods, it’s not like a wetsuit that has to fit and there are a number of sizes that if it doesn’t fit, it’s uncomfortable to use. People with small heads when using a large hood will not be oversized once. But indeed if you can, you are looking for the right size. If you are not sure about the size of your head, and if you think your head size is in accordance with normal people, choose M size. If your head is smaller than most people, S size is guaranteed to be comfortable for you. And if you have a bigger head and neck type, then the size L is your size.